
....or at least makes it posible to upload pictures!
Finally...the day has come when I can blog again. Not just from work..but from HOME!
And no...it's not our mac. It's the inlaws...but we share the internet bill
thus
share the computer.
I might have to go back a year ago and upload pictures from our trip WEST to Idaho.
And then Christmas..
Oh boy..
the places we will go!

4 comments:
it sure was fun chatting live with you last night! SO great to be able to see you...and your belly...and your new scrapbook...AND Tim's new guitar! We will do it again and again and again....
i want to see all those things too! does your mac have a little built in camera? oh you are both so adorable. such beautiful people.
love you.
by the by, i love your new icon - did you take that while on the road??
you look so gorgeous in this photo, mrs photogenic. :)
lesley: thank you, dear! the computer does have a built in camera. so if you ever wanna talk via the camera, there is this program you can download for free and talk to eachother for free too! That would be so much fun.
And no...I did not take the photo. But I DO have some good ones up my sleeve somewhere. I just found it and felt like it describes how I feel at the moment.
miss ya! I think I will call you.
Post a Comment