
Today is the 15th -
Close on the 31st for our little house!
Get the keys on Sept 2nd.
Begin painting (what colors, I don't know)
Pull up some carpet in the basement.
Plant some hostas and tulips (dad, I'll need you for that one)
Maybe get some furniture -hah! we have no furniture
oh and MOVE IN!
and
in time
get a puppy (lab? we think so)
We are so so excited! Our first house.
And tonight - a visit to Pizza Shmizza (yes - that is the name of
a pizza place - but it's really good!)

After pizza - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!

I'm not nerd, I swear.

3 comments:
hip hip....hurray!!!
hip hip....hurray!!!
hip hip....hurray!!!
i thought that deserved three. EXCITEMENT! that puppy picture is so cute. that's not yours is it??? or just a random photo you found.
if you need any decorating tips, i would love to help. even if it is from halfway across the world. pictures!!!!! of the house. pronto!!!
dude, you dork, i can't believe you haven't seen it yet... i'm about to see it for the second time! think i might go this weekend. joy! we must discuss. and read the 7th book already!
love you.
Glad you're getting excited about the house. Hostas and yard help are my special area so I'm all over that. How about a cat?
oh my goodness, it is getting SO close. I can't wait to hear how everything goes! And that puppy picture is so adorable! love you :)
Post a Comment