Friday, August 03, 2007


I miss her today.

I started work on Monday. Finally.
I decided to put up a picture of the three of us.
It makes me smile when I glance over at it.
But it makes me miss her too.
She was so precious.

I like this picture of Tim and I because it reminds me of the JOY we had through the midst of the storm.
We really enjoyed taking the maternity pictures.
It was like we were acknowledging and celebrating this little life...even if we knew the outcome.
She made us laugh so many times with her kicks and karate chops.
Little Lyla Grace.
I have never known love like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet picture of the three of you, Michelle! miss you. loved being able to spend time with you. :)

Unknown said...

i think of her often.

she will always be remembered Michelle, because of who you and Tim are. you are such amazing people.