Wednesday, December 14, 2005

are they really brothers?

Ahhh..Update

SEARS - no electric work..DOH!
MIKE - friend that apparently went to school to be a mechanic
CAR - at Mike's house....being fixed. Potentially for a very very very very low price. And A promise of free Bish shows.
CURRENT SITUATION: Hasn't bugged out electrically for a day and a half-so says Mike. Should be getting it back tomorrow.
FEEDBACK: Holy cow!! That worked out amazingly. Our car with no electrical problems?? I gotta see THIS.

Right now I'm listening to the Allman Brothers Band..and it's making me feel good. Rockin back and forth a little. Midnight Rider is the current track. Ever heard of Rhapsody? It's a great program we have...it basically streams any song/album you can think of. Just type in the band/song/genre and up pops albums/songs/bands galore. It's pretty awesome. Millions of songs at your fingertips.

Ooohhh..another thing that makes me happy is the show Arrested Development. I don't watch alot of TV..but Tim and I decided to rent season one on Netflix (also a good site). We've heard a lot of good things about that show. So we jumped on the wagon. And it's darn darn funny. I would say that to understand the show at all, you have to start at the beginning...show number one. Do that..and maybe you'll become a fan. I'm waiting for season two. :)

Now time for some DINNER. My belly is aching. AND tomorrow is my day off!! Even though I am going in from 8am-11am to answer phones. Just because I'm nice. Then a new drivers license with my new last name. I know, I know...I've waited long enough. It's just a pain in the butt sometimes to take the train to the Daily Center/DMV (where ever that is) then wait in line FOREVER...But I am gonna suck it up and do it. It's about freakin time.

p.s. Jessica - by the Allman Bro's Band is even better than Midnight Rider. They are rocking out on the piano..oh how I miss it.

No comments: