Tim's brother Tony, wife, and daughter stayed the night at our house last night. Their daughter Ally (who is four) is pretty silly. She came up to Tim and I and said "Hey...he's a bear, and you are in prison and you're trying to eat him." or "Come swim in the ocean (pointing to our floor) but be careful of sharks. Some tickle." OR - she made her dad lay on the floor and said "Dad, you are stuck to that pillow, ok?" and then looked at her mom and yelled, "Mom! Quick! Dad is in the ocean and he is stuck on the pillow." She has quite an interesting imagination. They left this morning for San Diego where we are going on Friday...yahooo!!! (Did I mention it's cold here??). I'll be hanging out with the Nagle/Bath family. Gonna be an interesting time...fun I'm sure...but also filled with lots of Nagle-y/Bath-ish type surprises. I just gotta remember to bring my camera. Somewhat different family than the one I'm used to. Most of them are pretty conservative, super religious and much older. And then the other third of them are the exact opposite of that. Interesting combo. Sea World on Saturday... :)
*sigh* my fingers are still freezing
I just got some more NetFlicks in the mail...Arrested Development: Season 2! Rejoice! OR..just get super excited.
Speaking of mail:
Just got a video game from Jason and Alicia. Tim and I (being the avid game players that we are) knew it was a game before we even opened it..well, and I guess the fact that it's an easy shape to figure out helped too...and well.. the fact that my bro makes video games for a living also gave us a hint..BUT WE KNEW....and we were super excited (as we always get when getting a new game..(yes, we are dorks)) X-Men 2. Haven't had much time to try it out yet...but soooooon.
ALSO
My sis Carrie sent us two bookmarks that she made. They are very CUTE. And very crafty. The good thing is, Tim and I picked out which one we liked best..and then realized that they had already been assigned. But we chose right!
...............
I have yet to go to the UPS store to pick up some dang dang digity DANG spices because my bleeping car doesn't want to GO. And it's too far away to walk cuz it's WAY on the south side and I work until 6, which is when they close. UPS is holding the package until Friday and then it gets returned. Hopefully I can get a jump or a friendly ride by then. Who knows.
On and ending note...I wish I was this small...if I was, this is exactly what I would do. Why? Because it looks warm. I guess I'll just sit by the humidifier.

3 comments:
Wasn't that a new battery? Sorry about all of the trouble with your ride. Wish I had a magic wand and could fix it. (Did you know that that term magic comes from the term Magi? They were priests from the Zoroastrian religion in Persia. Seemed like an appropriate time to share that.) Perhaps we can talk about your ride sometime soon.
My ride has been making soem really weird noises when I brake. I thought I had the brakes done... Maybe it's just the un-ending rain that's making everything creak and scrape. *sigh* It runs well, though. Won't matter much if it doesn't pass smog inspection.
My point? If it ain't broke, it will be soon. Cars suck. And last but not least, keep your chin up - or ELSE!
buy viagra online uk viagra shelf life viagra 100mg viagra price free trial of viagra alternative to viagra viagra strips get viagra india viagra cialis vicodin where to buy viagra cheapest uk supplier viagra viagra attorney columbus guaranteed cheapest viagra viagra 100mg
Post a Comment