Arrested Development. My new favorite TV show. I know-I know, I'm getting excited over a television show. But it's hilarious and it makes me laugh outloud...even when I'm by myself.
My favorite magician. Who's name is Gob. Pronounced like the book of the Bible, Job. You should hear the cheesy music he plays while doing his act. It's fantastic.
Here are two artists I like a lot. Lesley turned me on to one...I think they are wonderful!
and
Alberto VargasOff to the band's show. It might be nice just to curl up in bed and go to sleep....cuz it's sooooo cold out. I don't think our car likes the cold either. It wouldn't start at all today. Or maybe the car's just religious....sunday IS the day of rest. I suppose I'll try it again tomorrow. It would be nice to be able to drive it though. Seeing as I have some wonderful SPICES waiting for me at UPS. *sigh*
Ahhh yes...and I am officially a Nagle. I finally have a new drivers license that says Nagle on it instead of Harlow. I think I'll keep Harlow around when signing anything artistic that I do. Not sure yet...but that's the plan so far.
Nagle out.

No comments:
Post a Comment