All right forget it. I was gonna write something potentially sweet....but I'll just save that for later. Right now I am looking out my window and I see my busted ass vehile, glaring back at me. And it WON'T move. Illigally parked...even the hazards gave up...no battery power, even though I did just get a new one about a month ago. No..no..thats okay. Electrical/computer chip/starter/whoknowswhatswrongwith it PROBLEM. Now a tow-truck may be in order. Good thing I've been working over time to pay off my bills...or wait..maybe just so I could pay to get my car fixed...AGAIN. And every time I get it fixed...it doesn't really GET fixed. Together, Dad, I think we might have made this Olds Acheiva get the false notion that it was a Luxury vehicle. Sounds like Paris Hilton.
Moving on to the best part, though.....and about a half an hour later. Now I am waiting for a tow truck...but don't worry. It's only $60 bucks in cash. Cuz we all know I have THAT lying around. And then off to Sears Auto where it costs $88 for their cheapest battery. I'll keep you posted on how much a computer chip is...I can't wait!
So...tow truck came and went. And I feel a little better. At least I know I won't get a parking ticket. One other nice thing....The man that towed the car was very kind...took him about 1 minute to get everything rigged up. They must have sent me their best. With my teeth chattering, I gave him the CA$H. He smiled and said "Go on inside and get warm...and have yourself a happy holiday." I smiled, looked back proudly at my achievement filled Achieva and sighed, "I'll try.."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment